For the return of items purchased through CodeBlueScents.com in the last 30-days please fill out our
For all other returns please follow the steps below:
1. Call one of our customer service technicians and explain the problem you are encountering with the product. The technician will then prompt you to the next step based on your individual case.
2. If you are asked to send your item into Code Blue Scents for repair, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. In return, Code Blue guarantees speedy service and will incur the cost to ship the repaired item back to you within the Continental United States. Repairs or replacements are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
3. Please make sure to enclose the following information with your product:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Please Be Advised:It is recommend that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. Code Blue will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving
- Please Be Advised: International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Code Blue has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Thank you for choosing Code Blue. We appreciate your purchase and strive to earn your recommendation through superior service and products.
Please ship all return merchandise to the following address:
Code Blue Scents
Attn: C/S Department
3280 Highway 31, Suite B
Calera, AL 35040