Containing a real tarsal gland submerged in pure buck urine, Code Blue’s Tarsal Gland leaves a potent scent trail that signals to mature bucks that another dominant buck is in the area. Tarsal glands, found on the hind legs of deer, secrete a musk deer use to identify other deer and learn their status. Every deer has a unique rutting odor, typically deposited in scrapes when the buck rub-urinates during the peak rut. Code Blue has captured that unique rutting odor in every bottle of Code Blue Tarsal Gland.
- A musky “intruder” scent deer use to identify dominance
- Intense odor arouses territorial curiosity in rutting bucks
- Use to disperse or create mock scrapes throughout hunting season
- Made using a real tarsal gland submerged in pure buck urine
- From One Deer to One Bottle® collection guarantees every bottle contains urine from one deer