Code Blue Trophy Buck 2017 | OFFICIAL RULES
By entering the Code Blue Trophy Buck Photo Contest (the "Contest"), you agree to be bound and to abide by the following official rules (the "Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Central Daylight Time on October 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on December 18, 2017 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor's designated computer is the official time clock for the Promotion Period.
The sponsor of the Contest is Plastic Research and Development Corporation, specifically, Code Blue ("Code Blue" or "Sponsor"), located at 2600 Corporate Drive, Suite 250, Birmingham, Alabama 35242.
The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, as of date of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives of Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of their respective agents, representatives, advertising, promotion, publicity, fulfillment agencies, suppliers, distributors, and any other entity or person involved with the development, production, design, distribution, administration or execution of this Contest (collectively, "Affiliated Parties"), as well as the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household of any Affiliated Parties, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted or by law.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
There are three (3) ways to enter the Contest during the Promotion Period:
Submit a Qualifying Photo by any of the following methods:
- Upload your Qualifying Photo to your public account on Instagram and use the hashtag #CodeBlueTrophyBuck in the comment section of the post.
- Upload your Qualifying Photo to your public account on Twitter and use the hashtag #CodeBlueTrophyBuck in the text of the post.
- Upload your Qualifying Photo directly to the contest page using the “UPLOAD AN IMAGE” button (codebluescents.com/contests)
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRIES:
- Photographs must be images of a successfully harvested buck.
- Photographs must clear.
- Photographs must be original to and owned by the entrant. It may not include any element in which the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property right recognized by statute, judicial decision or regulation are not owned by you, or which are used without permission (such as company names, music, photographs, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) of its owner or which are not in the public domain.
- Photographs may not contain or use materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other identifying elements of any person, living, or dead without permission.
- Cropped photographs are eligible; however, any tampering with the photograph (other than cropping) will result in disqualification of that particular Entry.
- While full size, digital photographs are preferred, high-quality scanned images of non-digital photographs are acceptable.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The photograph must not violate any law.
Entries are void if Sponsor determines the photograph to not be in compliance with the foregoing, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft or which otherwise violate these Official Rules.
By submitting a Qualifying Photo as an Entry to the Contest, you hereby grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publish, delete or display such Qualifying Photo, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised without any further right of approval or consideration. You authorize the Sponsor to utilize, for eternity and in any manner they see fit, the Qualifying Photo submitted to the Sponsor, and to make derivative works from such material. You agree that the results and proceeds of such use shall become the property of Sponsor and/or Sponsor's licensees, and shall be freely assignable by Sponsor and that Sponsor and its assignees and licensees shall have no obligations whatsoever to you. Once submitted, a photograph may not be deleted, canceled, or modified.
The following prizes will be awarded weekly throughout the Promotion Period, beginning the week of November 1, 2017 and ending December 18th, 2017:
- Code Blue Unscented 24oz Field Spray (MSRP: $11.99)
- Code Blue Calming Zone (MSRP: $14.99)
- Code Blue Scremin’ Heat (MSRP: $17.99)
- Code Blue Brown Mesh-Back Hat (MSRP: $9.99)
The assortment and quantity of Weekly Contest prizes is to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, and is subject to change.
The Contest's Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) of each of the following unless otherwise noted. Winner selected 12/20/17.
- D/Code Unscented Laundry Detergent (MSRP: $11.00)
- D/Code Dryer Sheets (MSRP: $6.99)
- D/Code Body Wash & Shampoo (MSRP: $6.99)
- D/Code Antiperspirant Stick (MSRP: $4.99)
- D/Code Field Wipes (MSRP: $7.99)
- D/Code 24 oz. Unscented Field Spray (MSRP: $11.99)
- Code Blue Screamin’ Heat (MSRP: $17.99)
- Code Blue Doe Estrous (MSRP: $12.95)
- Code Blue Calming Zone (MSRP: $14.99)
- Moultrie S-50i Game Camera (MSRP: $199.99)
- Summit Explorer SD Closed Front (MSRP: $287.99)
- Knight and Hale Outlaw Grunt Call (MSRP: $21.99)
- G5 DeadMeat 3-Pack Broadheads (MSRP: $54.95)
- Havalon Rebel Knife (MSRP: $99.99)
- Realtree Green 20 Quart OrcaCooler (MSRP: $269.99)
- Lacrosse 4XBurly 18” Realtree Xtra (MSRP: $130.00)
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
Each week during the Promotion Period (beginning November 1, 2017), a winner will be selected by the employees of the Sponsor from all entries up to that point. Purposes of these Official Rules, a week is a seven (7) day period beginning on Monday at 12:00 AM (Midnight) and ending on the following Sunday at 11:59 PM (all times Central). Any entrant that is selected as a weekly winner is ineligible to be chosen again as a weekly winner for the remainder of the contest, but is eligible to win the Grand Prize. On or about December 19, 2017, a panel of judges (the "Panel") consisting of employees of Sponsor will select the Top 10 based on the based on the following criteria: (1) quality of the photograph (ability of the Panel to clearly discern the wildlife in the photograph) – 50%; (2) uniqueness of the photograph subject or perspective – 50%. The decision of the Panel is final and binding. All winners will be notified by email or social media and must respond to Sponsor within ten (10) days from date of such notification. The manner of notification is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner must follow the instructions given and comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules to collect any prize. At Sponsor's sole discretion, Winner(s) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit, Declaration or Certificate of Eligibility, along with any other documentation reasonably required by Sponsor for prize fulfillment (collectively the "Fulfillment Documentation") within ten (10) days of receipt of such Fulfillment Documentation. If the prize notification or any Fulfillment Documentation is returned as undeliverable, the Winner will be disqualified. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by any Winner is permitted. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Sponsor, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize with equal monetary value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law. ENTRANT'S NONCOMPLIANT WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATIVE POTENTIAL WINNER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
By participating in this Contest, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its Affiliates from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions or liability of any kind resulting from the entrant's participation in the Contest. By receipt of any prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Affiliates from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or illegible Entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest.
By participating in the or Contest, you agree that any and all issues, questions, disputes and claims of any kind or nature whatsoever, resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with the Contest shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Alabama. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Alabama and/or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Any dispute or litigation resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with the Contest shall be brought solely in the state courts of the state of Alabama situated in Shelby County, Alabama, United States of America or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. You further agree that any claims brought against the Sponsor shall be limited to the actual costs incurred by you due to your participation in the Contest. Attorney's fees may not be awarded. You expressly agree to waive any claim of punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTEST OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Sponsor has neither made, nor is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, safety or fitness of any prize.